Here’s my quarter life crisis – my personal list of things to do while I’m 24, and the basis for this blog. Some are easier (and more fun!) to do than others. Resolutions, goals, things to do – whatever you call them, I’m excited to get started! I want to challenge myself, get out my comfort zone, and hopefully learn a thing or two along the way. Because I really need to learn how to snap my fingers…
24 Things To Do In No Particular Order
- Start a blog (and maintain it)!
- Join a group/volunteer and meet some people.
- Take a class through Kirkwood or somewhere and learn something new. (Photography, cake decorating, bird calls? No, definitely not bird calls).
- RUN the Color Run.
- RUN a half marathon or more.
- Try a new-to-me dinner recipe once a month, or more if I end up liking it.
- Make a batch of cupcakes once a month and be a legit cupcake queen.
- Really clean out my closet and donate the clothes I haven’t worn.
- Learn how to solo ring hand bells.
- Learn easy guitar and/or ukulele.
- Travel to Olathe, KS and visit Nicki’s place.
- Unplug from Facebook and Twitter for 1 whole day. No updates, no nothing.
- Make Christmas cards for 2013 telling everyone how wonderful 24 is.
- Learn how to snap my fingers, blow bubbles with gum, and/or whistle.
- Learn how to curl my hurrrr.
- Rap the entire “Jump Around” song by House of Pain.
- See all the Oscar nominees for “Best Picture”.
- Complete the Sunday Sudoku without any help.
- Do a Pinterest craft project once a month.
- Donate my hurrrr to Locks of Love.
- Type out as many of my Gma’s diaries as I can get through.
- Read a new book, 2 a month. (Also, get a library card).
- Do 100 crunches/sit ups/ab exercises a day. That’s 700 a week. Or just 700 sit ups in 1 day, every week.
- **Taking suggestions for #24**
As I complete these, I plan on posting updates and my success in the #24In24 category, so stay tuned and keep me motivated! I’m taking suggestions for my 24th thing to do. Leave a comment, Facebook or Tweet me your suggestions. Here’s to #24In24!